1. Procter & Gamble Co
2. Kimberly & Clark Corporation
3. Unicharm Corporation
4. Hengan International Group Company Limited
5. Kao Corporation
Global Disposable Baby Diapers Market Definition
The disposable diapers are made of absorbent pads sandwiched in two sheets of non-woven fabric. The pads inside the diapers are designed in a way that they can absorb and retain body fluids and give a comfortable shape and prevent leakage. The chemicals used in making these diapers like, polypropylene and sodium polyacrylate. These chemicals are little bit affective for babies, it causes allergies and damages baby’s skin. But there is an advantage that disposable diapers do not take much to change and the parents don’t face the issue of frequently washing it like cloth diapers. These diapers also include lotions or essential oils and fragrances to help mask the smell of a soiled diaper or to protect the baby’s skin.
According to research, diapers are sized according to a baby’s weight. It begins with preemie and new-born and then progressing to sizes 1 through 7. Some are simply marked as small, medium, large and extra-large. Some brands like Pampers have different sizing measurements. Sizes like XS for babies up to 4 pounds, PI for babies up to 6 pounds and N for 10 pounds.
Global Disposable Baby Diapers Market Overview
Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market Overview, 2021-2026, a recent publication of Actual Market Research In 2026, the value is expected to reach over USD 49.54 billion, which has been growing with CAGR of 5.91%. The sales channel like the hypermarket and supermarket sale remains as the highest contributor in the market by owing the availability of a range of brands under a single roof. However, the increasing urbanization has raised employment for women and competitive pricing are to allow the online segment to gain more profit with an anticipated CAGR of 8.22%.
Globally, Asia is dominating the market, while the Middle East & Africa is accounted for the least market share. Middle East & Africa was at a value of USD 3.76 billion and Asia has the market share of more than 42% in 2020.
Key Market Trends
The disposable diapers have made the new parents lives easier, because they are meant for one time use and these it doesn’t need to be washed frequently. Parents fill these are far better from the traditional ones. Moreover, the rise in health awareness is also helping out the market boost-up in the coming years. However, the living standards are also changing and today the new parents can’t give so time to their babies, so for this reason the baby diapers are on demand. This is also encouraging the leading manufactures to introduce new products in the market, for expanding their market growth.
Key Players in Global Disposable Baby Diapers Market
1. First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
2. Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
3. Hengan International Group Company
4. Johnson & Johnson
5. Kao Corporation, Kimberly & Clark Corporation
6. Medline Industries, Inc.
7. Procter & Gamble
8. The Daio Paper Corporation
9. Unicharm Corporation
Considered In The Report
• Geography: Global
• Base year: 2020
• Historical year: 2015
• Forecasted year: 2026
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Aspects Covered In The Report
• Market Size by Value for the period (2015-2026F)
• Market Share by Sales Channel (Pharmacy / Drug Store, Supermarket & Hypermarket, Traditional Retail, & Online)
• Market Share by Region
• Market Share by Country
• Market Share by Company
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market?
7. What are the major companies in the Global Baby Disposable Diaper Market?
This report can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with various channel partners of the diaper market. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.